Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8-5 Celebrating Eli's (and My) Birthday

 Snuggling with Bop as we watch a documentary about lions...
 The girls reading the princess book after church...
 Look at the variety of hair shades...  :)
 I think I'm going to nap with Bop-Bop.
 I'm ready, Bop!

ELI'S PARTY:
 There were lots of cars to play with...
 ...and balloons.
 I do love my Shayne.
 It's the birthday boy making his grand entrance!
 C'mon, Mom!  I've got to learn about that thing!
 Daddy taught me how to use the exercise equipment.
 Nanny tried to help, too.
 Cousins
 Due to rain, I only pretended to be in the pool.
 I'll help you, Elijah.
 Shayner and Ijah
 I've got this 4-wheeler thing down!
 Don't worry, Mommy.  I'm being careful.
 Chillin' with Daddy-O...
 Elijah was playing pin the sticker on the car...
 I got a turn next! 
 YAY!  Gabby, I DID it!
 Blowing out the candles...
 Brookie even got a cake for ME...Thank you.  I was just SO tired, but I did clap along as people sang to me.
 Blow!
 I'm a big girl, Daddy.
 Mommy loves me just a little bit.
I had to get all snuggly on the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment