Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

8-1 Day 3: Coco Cay

 Don't worry, folks!  I've got it ALL under control.
 Did you see me driving, Uh-Bob?
 A day on the beach
 Mommy showed me and Alyssa a live conch.  I wasn't the least bit afraid to touch its eyes.  :)
 We're beach girls all the way!
 Mommy and Daddy are so in love.
 I'll serenade them...
 Hmmm...Are these strange shovels?
 Ohhhh....You WEAR them.
 I'll try them out for you, Alyssa!
 Stylin' now
 Here's a shell for you.
 I got very good at finding just the right stones (shells).
 Quite the fistful!
 So inquisitive...



Hi, Mommy.
 What shall I do next?
 We love you, Daddy!
 We went shopping at the Straw Market...Daddy bought us each a dress, and I got a drum with my name carved into it.
 I REALLY wanted a hat, too.
 Mommy and Daddy at another honeymoon photo location...
 They also enjoyed an encore jet ski tour...on the outer waters this time...WAY TOO ROUGH!
 Auntie Wanda flew off of her jet ski.
 Look at the new friend they met on the tour!
 Sh-Sh-SHARK!
 Mama/Baby love...
 Thank you for playing with me, Mom-Mom.
 Relaxing time...
 Let me teach you how to shift for shells, Ah-Dee-Dah.
 Thank you for the kissies.
 Hard at work...and play...
 Exhausted on the return ride to the ship...
 There she is!


Formal Night


No comments:

Post a Comment