Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

8-16

 Bop is having surgery this morning, so I'm making some granola to make him feel better.
 Stir, stir, stir...
 Angel Princess
 A priceless smile...
 Floof, floof, floof...
 I'm being so silly.
 Royalty
 Sneaky peeking
 The royal wave...
 Mommy says that I sure look like her baby pictures here.
 Ahna's coming...Yay!
 We're painting with watercolors.



See?
 So nice
 What do you think, Mommy?
 This looks comfy, Ahna...
 ...May I try it?
 Snug as a bug in a rug...
 I went to have a play date with Kylie and Abby...
 Hello, there.
 3 girls
 We even made our own pizzas!
 Here comes Doc McBecca...off to help Bop.
 Let me just see what's wrong, Bop.
 I'll kiss your ouchies.
 Let me just listen to your heart.
 It sounds good.
 I'll check your eyes...
 ...and check your ears.
 However, SNUGGLES were the best medicine.


I helped Bop with his cane.


No comments:

Post a Comment