Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

7-31 Day 2: Atlantis in Nassau

 Hi, Mommy.  I know that I could be looking at some of the most beautiful water in the world, but I prefer to look at pictures on Daddy's phone.  You know me...I love technology.  :)
 Okay, I guess I'll look with Daddy.
 I like the pictures better.
 I must see my Hello Kitty night shirt from Ah-dee-dah and Oeen.
 My day starts with a HUGE breakfast.  I do like the ship's cinnamon rolls.
 Here's our "so big" ship in Nassau...Mommy says that's in the Bahamas.
 Yep...That's the one.



Patiently waiting for our shuttle bus to Atlantis...
 Atlantis has beautiful blown glass sculptures everywhere!
 We're royalty!  Mommy and Daddy took one of their honeymoon pictures here.
 Alyssa joined me, too.
 I loved the aquarium...Look at all the fishies, Daddy!
 I see a ray coming!
 I can give them fishy lips right back!
 Oh, my goodness!  I've never seen so many fishies so close.
 That's a BIG one!
 In between the tanks, there was "the Dig."  We looked at cave paintings and rock crystals!
 LOBSTERS!
 They're looking at me funny, Daddy.


Relaxing with Mommy...
 Now THAT'S a FISH...a Goliath Grouper...to be exact...
 Touch and feel starfish...It's bumpy, Isn't it, Ah-dee-dah!
 Jellyfish go up, up, up!
 I look like an angel!
 Mom-Mom and Dad-Dad taking a rest...
 Ah-Na-Na wearing the crazy helmet...
 Mommy thinks she's a birdie!
 Alyssa was making me laugh so hard!
 Cousin snuggles
 We stopped at a waterfall as we walked to lunch and the predator tank.
 Dad-Dad and Ah-Nah-Nah...
 Daddy and "Ago" carried me up and down the steps like royalty throughout the day.
 That's where we're headin'!


So pretty!
 Lunch break...smile boys!
 I'll GET YOU, Ah-Dee-Dah!
 Group Shot
 Hi!
 "Cheese!"
 I think Ah-Dee-Dah loves me.
 Whatever am I going to do?  I'm SO hungry!
 Isn't the ceiling pretty?
 Look at what Mommy and I found on our way to the bathroom!
 I love my boys.
 Headin' to the predator tank...


Wow!  What a manta ray!
 Over THERE, Daddy!
 Hello, all.
 What a view!
 It was "so big!"
 This is such fun!
 SHARK!
 Look, Ah-Dee-Dah!  I'm touching the fishy!
 You can touch it, too.
 It's your turn, Mama.
 Sharks were swimming above us even!
 Dad-Dad protected me.
 With Daddy's glasses, I'm ready to hit the beach!
 All set!
 Dad-Dad and Daddy
 David, Oh-een, and Ah-Dee-Dah had fun with me, I think.


Smile!
 I know those two!
 Where's Andrew (Ago)?
 Mommy put this up so you could see the gorgeous water.
 Chillin'
 I love you, Ah-Nah-Nah!
 Let's go over THERE.
 I'm so big!
 It's so deep...Hold on, Mommy!
 Peek-a-boo!
 I was so sleepy that I slept for 2 hours on the beach...We were the last ones to return to the ship.  :)
 That's my Daddy.
 Dad-Dad forgot his hat.  :(
 Now THAT'S a creaky bridge!  (Exiting Atlantis)
 We're coming, Mommy.
 Look at what was swimming below us!
 During a potty break at dinner, Mommy had this picture taken of me and Ah-Dee-Dah.
 It's a monkey!


It's got me!


Rebecca danced to the lobby band every evening.  That was Mommy's highlight of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment