Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, August 31, 2012

8-27 A Fun-Filled Dady

 To begin our morning, Mommy and I met up with Alli and her Daddy, Mr. Glenn, at a local park.
 Are you watching me, Mommy?
 Whee!
 That was FUN!
 I love you, Alli!
 Two girls taking a brief rest...
 I've got this, Mr. Glenn.  Don't worry.
 Well, that was fun!
 He, he, he!
 Hold on, Alli!  I've got this!
 This driving thing's a piece of cake!
 Let's work together.
 Mommy, how did you find me?
 I see you, too!
 Are you serious?
 Ahhhhh!  He's coming!
 Oh, no!  He found us!
 What secret?  There are no secrets here.  :)
 Such a big girl!
 Uh-oh!  We're unglued!  We were supposed to be on each other's laps.



We are two VERY TIRED girls!
 After a much-needed nap, Mommy and I enjoyed some watermelon under the coconut palms.
 Mmmm...MMMM....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
 I LOVE watermelon!
 Nomp!
 Mommy's little angel
 Just watch me!
 Uh-oh!  Dribble, dribble...
 Zoning again...
 Little dribble chin...
 Taking a rest...
 It's so peaceful out here.
 Our canopy...
 I collected all of the baby coconuts.
The Toney Girls...Happy as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment