Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

7-30 My 2nd Birthday and Day 1 of THE CRUISE

 SOOO silly waiting in customs...I'm guarding Mommy's pillow (which got left behind when all was said and done.).
 Peek-a-boo, Ah-Na-Na!
 Singing helped the time pass  more quickly.  :)
 Yep!  I'm 2!
Our "Welcome Aboard!" picture...
 Daddy and I had to play on the new bed right away.
 Let me just check out the rest of the room.
 Since my pack 'n play was not yet in the room, I tried (emphasis on tried) to nap in the big bed.
 After a while, we decided to get ready for the pool.  First, I had to check out the shower.  It was just the right size for me.



Whew!  I needed a rest after all that exploring.  Mommy and Daddy are getting dressed for dinner.
 Apparently, after I went to sleep for the night, Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Wanda, Uncle Rob, Andrew, Jason, Joeleen, and David went out for karaoke and dancing.  They said Andrew was SO funny!
 There they are.  I love my parents, and I think they love each other, too.
 I love how Daddy dances with Mommy, just because he knows how much she loves it.  :)
I think they had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment