Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

8-2 Day 4: Key West

 A quick dip in the pool before going ashore...
 Oh, yeah...This is the life.
 I'm ready now!
 Our first stop was to visit the Mel Fisher's Treasures Museum...
 That's an anchor!
 Did you see it, Mommy?
 I love you guys.



Ta-Da!
 There were so many beautiful trees.
 Let's kick back...
 A very cute face...
 Girls will be girls...
 As I chew my new rubber ducky, I wonder...What IS a cannon?
 Mommy wonders, too...I think.
 Isn't this just so neat?
 Mommy and I had to dance, too.
 We had to take a picture here, because it's our last name...The Oldest Bar in Florida...
 We had delicious pizza for lunch!
 Dolphins were even on the wall!
 A picture outside a restaurant when I needed a potty break...
 A dad and his girl...
 I loved this mural inside.
 Whew!  I sure got pooped!  I slept all the way down Duval Street!
 ...Past jack hammers, street performers, mopeds, and all...
 The oldest house in Florida...
 Mommy and her dolphins...
 Mommy outside the southernmost house in the USA...
 Vanna!
 A pose together...
 We made it...walked to the Southernmost Point!  I woke up just in time for a picture.
 It sure was hot!  We had to stop for FABULOUS ice cream on the way back.
 Heaven!
 I treasure you, ice cream cone.
 A very hot and tired angel face...
 Walking back up Duval Street...
 One last view as we board the ship...
 Boarding for the last time...
 Slowly, sleepily walking back to our room...
 Daddy surprised Mommy by having the photographer take this precious picture.
 Look out below!
 Becca, the aerialist will astound us with her performance!
 I see you monkey.
 I am SO tired.
 I see you, Alyssa.
 What shall we spy?
I love you, Alyssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment