Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

7-27 Celebrating My 2nd BIrthday Early...

Surprise!  My very own kitchen! 
I went and got Mommy's oven mitts all on my own, because the oven is very hot.  :)
Oh, my!  I'm a big girl now!
YAY!
Hi, Mama.
My very own table and chairs!
Let's color, Daddy.
Let's load up the dishwasher...
Are there more surprises, Mommy?
Over there!
An Elmo chair!!!
 See my artwork?
 Daddy's quite the artist as well.
 I do LOVE to color!
 Rock, rock, rock...This doll cradle was Mommy's when she was my age.
 What do you mean I can't fit in it?
 Washing her hands prior to her birthday party at Mahmo and Bop's...
 Just a little more cooking, too...
 A sign and balloon just for me!
 Oh, my!  Oh, my!  What a beautiful surprise!
 I'm a PRINCESS!
 Thank you, Mahmo and Bop!
 I love you!
 It's a princess dolly...whom I have since named "Cookie."  :)
 Look!  She even has her own furniture!
 Unwrapping presents is serious business.
 Mahmo kisses
 Puzzles!
 How beautiful...just for me!
 Aren't my princess shoes lovely?
 What could be in here?
 A Snow White snow globe!  I LOVE Snow White!
 Oh, my goodness! ANOTHER beautiful dolly made by Mahmo!
 Kissy, kissy...
 Mommy, I love this balloon.  It's as big as me!
 Hi, Ahna!  I miss you!
 ICE CREAM!!!!
 Playing with my Lego castle that was atop my cake...
 YUMMY!
 Concentrating...
 I turned the turret into a whistle...


No comments:

Post a Comment