Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

8-10 Splash Time!

 I'm ready to go in the Princess Pool, Mahmo!
 Are we goin' or what?
 I've got this sprinkle can down!
 Funnel time!
 It's a shower!
 Very hard work requires the correct tongue placement...
 I do love my Florida sun!
 Where did the water go, Mahmo?
 Let me try this again.
 This one should work.
 I'm concentrating very hard.
 Sprinkle shower...
 Aghast!
 I think I'll help Bop water the grass, too.
 An angel profile
 What is that thing, Mahmo?
 Mommy says this picture is precious.
 More help for Bop...
 Next, I helped Mahmo plant our flowers.
 Uh-oh!
 Someone please remove this black stuff.
 Selecting the seeds ever so carefully...
 Water?  Check.
They need A LOT of water!
 Yes, that's satisfactory.



Reminiscing about the creation...

No comments:

Post a Comment