Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

8-12 Happy 75th Birthday, Dad-Dad!

 A morning ducky...
 Wearing my Bahamian dress and ready for church...
 I love you, Mommy.
 This is my "cutie" pose.
 I love you, Dad-Dad.  Happy Birthday!
 What is Andrew wearing?
 I just don't even know this man.
 Oh, okay...I guess it is pretty funny.
 Look, I run like I'm wearing a "Gone With the Wind" dress.  :)
 It's so flowy...
 This place sure is fun!
 Lord, please let Dad-Dad hit the ball.
 Here you go, Uncle Bob.
 Alyssa's here, and she's gonna get me!
 Save me, Mommy!
 Let me show you what the boys are up to, Alyssa.
 YES!  I'll do a puzzle with you!
 I'm so big!
 Teamwork...
 I think this one goes over here.
 Two clowns...
 Dad-Dad can help, too...
 ...and Daddy, I suppose.
 I'm ready!
 I'll get it!
 Dad-Dad on my  heels!
 Cutie pie!
 I love my Jason.
 ...BUT, I'd like to get down now.
 Mommy and Alyssa
Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment