Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

3-4 Early Birthday Celebration

Really? A dill pickle, Daddy?
Mmmmm...I like it.
Just a little sour...
MORE!!!!
I love my Shayner.
She loves me, too.
What are you doing?
Auntie and Uncle
I'm so lucky. They love me, too.
Sisters
I'm all twisted.
Mommy and Daddy
Erik, you're crazy.
I love my Peter Rabbit book.
Let's see what happens next, Grandpa.
Hi, Naz.
More love
Awww...aren't they so cute?
See my toes?
That's a big candle, Mommy.
Pretty watch...What's this blue thing?
Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh my!
Pretty earrings
Nom, nom, nom! This silicone pot holder feels so good on my teefers!
Does it feel good to you, too, Grandpa?

No comments:

Post a Comment