Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3-20 Oh, Happy Days!

Praise the Lord! It's time for church!
Tonight, we went over to Uncle Bob and Aunt Donna's house. We had oh, so much fun! The pool water was a little too chilly for me, but Mommy tried it.
Hi, Uncle Bob. It was very nice of you to invite us over.
I like your chairs.
But he won't let me climb down!
Noodle time!
Pita bread...yummy! Don't worry, I only gummed it.
Mmmmm...I really wanted to try some of the hummus everyone else was eating.
Relaxin'
Too cute!
Raspberries!
Let me try! I can do it.
Why? I want to try.
Marie loves me so.
Giddy-up, Steve!
Pinned!
A-ha! I got away!
I love my Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment