Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, March 18, 2011

3-17 Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Good morning, everyone! Welcome to Rhyme Time found at your local library!
Blue!
Mommy says I'm supposed to shake it.
That was so much fun! I got to meet lots of new friends!
After I took a little nap, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to feed the turtles.
It's Trisha...and Tommy was there, too.
See her, Daddy?
Why must you always have that camera, Mommy?
Please just put it away. Let me show you how to do it.
I see you didn't understand my directions very well.
I LOVE flowers! Don't worry, Mommy. You just stay there. I'm not going to eat them. I'm just going to smell them.
Was that a birdie?
Sniff, sniff...REALLY!
After that, I watched a video that we borrowed from the library...Little Einstein's Neighborhood Animals! I LOVED the doggies!

And then...I had some canteloupe. Yum!
Here's my green!
Let's go see Bob and Donna!
Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Miss Donna, that water's chilly!
So cute!
More green!
I'm greenified!
Don't you even think about pinching me! Did you wear your green today?

No comments:

Post a Comment