Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, March 28, 2011

3-26 Happy Birthday, Nanny!

Pretty flower Ooooooo...peek-a-boo!
How about this? I'll play with this block first, then you can have it, Ijah.
Which one do I play with first...What do you think, Elijah?
Swap?
What a lip!
Are you sure he won't mind if I play with his shark?
Auntie Shaynie and Elijah
May I please play with your necklace, Nanny?
We're both in yellow and playing with the yellow cube!
One, two, three....GO!
Two good-lookin' boys...
Hi, John!
Awwww....Shaynie.
Nice Becca...
Smoochie, smoochie...
Birdie beak...More carrots, please.
PLEASE, Marmie!
Hi, Daddy!
Aaaaaaahhhhhh...I can do it too, Mommy.
Cheese!
Buddies
This little piggy went to market...
Tickle, tickle...
Cousin time...We love you, Rebecca.
I love you, too, girls.
Priceless
Such a cutie pie
Come get us, John!
Bear hug!
Spinny spin, spin...
Here you go, Babies. The girls are such great big cousins/sisters.
Hang on, Ijah.
I LOVE you, Becca!
You're SOOOOOO funny!
I've been looking for that toy.
I love you, too, Elijah.
I've got my eye on you, Naz.
Do I really look all right? I don't know if this is the look for me, Naz.
What do you think?
I'm in awe of you, my Nazzy.
SO tired...
Happy Birthday to me...
May I wear your hat, too, Unky?
It looks good, Gabs!
He, he, he!!! You've got my fingers!
Matching hats made by Sir John...Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment