Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, March 28, 2011

3-27 A Toney Gathering...Happy Birthday, Uncle Rob and Aunt Wanda!

I had such a fabulous time at church today! I see Teddy.
He's so entertaining.
Here we are at Grandmom and Granddad's...Let's go swim, guys!
I'm in! Let's do this, Mommy!
Into the floaty...
SWEET!
This is the life.
Oh, my goodness!
I'm starting to become a little unsure.
Hello, Granddad.
So, this is relaxation.
Let's doggy paddle...
Splash, splash!
Here we go again!
I've got my ball! Yay! Splash!
Uh-oh! It's getting away, Daddy.
I've GOT it!
Happy girls
Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh...and Piglet...
Let's see how much I can splash Mommy.
I love Auntie Wanda!
Alyssa and me in Mommy's arms...
Daddy's not looking...nom, nom, nom...
I love you, Alyssa.
Little Wet Head
Awwww...a mom and her girl
Auntie Wanda and Alyssa
Hello, Tami. Nice to meet you.
What are your boys doing?
Let's have a rest, Miss Judy.
IIIIIIIIIII'm a little goofy...let's practice acrobatics.
But, Daddy, I want to go back in the water.
Look at how much fun they're having.
Oh, hum...I guess we can just chill.
So precious
I've been crowned princess of the pool!
Oh, yes, I am.
Could you please hook the ring on my foot, Granddad?
Well, I played in the pool. I ate pool rings. Then, I took a nap. Next, I was loved on. THEN...
Bye-bye, Aunt Wanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment