Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, March 14, 2011

3-13 TOO CUTE! :)

I'm almost up!
Enough said.
I'm stylin'! I think I like these purple things.
Mmmm...they're yummy, too!
Mommy says I look like a biker. I may not be smiling in these next pictures, but I wore my glasses for about an hour and never touched them. They didn't seem to bother me. I was just a tired girl.
HOWEVER, I did NOT like my swing today.
Time for an inside break...Don't worry if you can't read. I'll read to you, Penelope.
Look, Mommy. She loves her baby, too.
Up again!
Doin' the "seal". :)
Hmmm...Do you think she'll notice if I roll out the door?
One of my favorite modes of transportation: the laundry basket slide!
Day 2 of the walker: I can move it backwards a little bit.
Who is that baby in there? I know...it's ME!
Spinny, spinny, turny, turny, Elmo...
AND drinking from my sippy cup...
Well, I guess they're back on. Time to go on a family walk.
The Sunglasses Family
Let's do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment