Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, March 25, 2011

3-25

I'm tryin' to move...horsey, horsey!
Does this outfit make my hiney look big? No, really...I'm trying to get up on my knees.
Up!
This is a new move of mine...lounging. I'm usually bouncing up and down so it looks like I'm doing the Macarena.
What's under here?
I see you.
I've also been quite the lady crossing my ankles.
Baby toes
How does this go? Mommy, it used to be yours. Please show me.
Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!
Muah! I love you, horsey!
I LOVE you.
He, he, he...you're so funny!
Smirk
Her eyes are so expressive.
An evening dip
Splashy, splash.
Who's over there?
Rie-Rie!!!!
Oh, NO!
Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment