Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

3-2 A Busy Day

On our way to Babies R Us, Mommy and I stopped by Grandpa's work. I liked the air horn on the ambulance. It was soooo shiny.
Hi, Mama.
Stopped at a red light...Boo!
Dinner at Grandmom and Granddad's...I'm so glad Mommy brought my shapes along.
Who's that?
Hi, kitty...you're so pretty, Hobbes.
I'd better watch my back. I think they're planning something.
No...I think they're just guarding me.
Where you been, Granddad?
Awwwww
I love you.
Kitty, kitty, kitty...
What? I wasn't going to eat them.
I'll just give them a little pull.
So sweet
Let's feed the fishies, Granddad.
I think they love me.
Look out, Granddad! Here comes the squirrel!
I see him! I see him!
Oh, hi, Mom.
Rock, rock, rock...
Playin' during dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment