Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

4-26 Katelyn, Jessica, and Clearwater Beach

 Heading up to Clearwater...My friends make nice pillows. 
 I love my buddies.
 Hello, Katelyn!  We began our playdate on the swings and playground.
 I'm holdin' on!
 Daddy sure got his workout pushing both of us!
 Did we really come all this way just to stay on the swings, Mommy?
 Climbin' with Daddy...
 Slidin', too!
 This is more like it!
 Katelyn said she'd show me the way...
 Oh, yeah!  Bring on the shovel!
 Mommy sportin' her FSC Mocs visor...
 Mommy and Miss Jessica have been buddies since college!
 Sand is such fun!
 It's all over my toes!
 We buried Daddy's feet!
 Diggin' together...
 Katelyn is Mommy's goddaughter...and SO cute!
 Aren't they just so cute?
 Katelyn and I were such big helpers!
 Kate was just a little distracted...as was I.
 A CASTLE!!
 I found that I had much better control if I was laying upon the mound.
 See?
 Hmmm...only one shoe...
 Kate and I did a shoe swap.
 Still working hard...
 We also swapped hats for the afternoon.
 I like this look!  :)
 Hmmm...How did the sheet get so sandy?
 Mommy just loves this picture.
 Come, Miss Jessica!  Come!
 Headin' to the water...See us standing like ballerinas?
 Oh, wait.  I found something important that I must pick up.
 Say, "Cheese!" girls!
 Katelyn liked splashing in the waves.
 So smiley...
 Beginning to get a little dazed...
A tired girl on the drive home...


No comments:

Post a Comment