Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, May 11, 2012

4-27 Happy Anniversary, Mahmo and Bop!

I love my new glasses, Mahmo.
Yay!  Ahna came!
I love you guys!  This Tarpon Pointe place is very special.
Headin' to the pool...
Off we go a-floatin'...
Pool angel...
I'm a movie star!
Mommy, you make me laugh!
Do it again!
I love you, Mahmo.
Who put this up here?
Splashy toes...
Here I go, Bop!
Splashy, splashy, Mahmo...
ONE, TWO, THREE...
Sisters
A mom and her girls...
Smile, Bop!
I LOVE splashing on this step!
I love you, Ahna.
Hello.
Nahhhhhh!
Oh, my goodness!
I'm not so sure, Mama.
Wheeeeeeee!
Round and round we go...
Okay, Mahmo.  Here I come!
Look at me swimmin'!
That wasn't so bad!
Where did Mommy go?  Oh, wait...She's next to me.  She and Ahna look so much alike!
Ohhhhhh, boy!
Mommy says I'm her sweetie pie.
Giggle, giggle...
Bouncin' with Bop...
I'm just chillin'...
Oh, that's how it works.
Mahmo loves me so.
What did you say, Mama?
Kick, kick, kick...
Our gorgeous view...
Let's play with Minnie.
Wheeeee!!!!  Bop used to do this with Mommy, too.
This is so much fun!
Hello, hello.
Mommy thinks this just look so cool.
Is that Mommy or a mermaid?
Oh, it IS Mommy!
Silly Ahna!
Hmmm....salty...
Sweet bubble...
Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere!
Bop, the shark!
I'll rinse off your head, Bop.
:)
Look at Mommy and Ahna!
They do love each other.
Here they come!
Daddy finally joined the party...woo hoo!
Here they go again!
I guess they love each other just a little.
Look at my smile!
They're doing "the windmill"...very cool picture!
Hangin' with the boys...
Swimmin'
Reading with Mahmo while waiting for Domino's...
I'm so sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment