Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

4-1

Let's ride, Baby Dah!
Howdy, Mama.

I found it! I found it! I found the treasure!

At church: "IN! IN!" She LOVES Sunday school. :)

I can wait patiently.

Another afternoon in the mangroves with Mommy and Daddy...

I held my first crab! (BLUE!)

It feels funny...No fear!

There was a pelican!

Was that a fish?

Hmmmm....I'm not sure.

Big girl going into the water with Daddy...

I found a shell!

Splashy, splashy!

More!

There's another one!

This sure does make me sleepy.

This is for you, Mama.

Look at all the ripples.

Where?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!

So many treasures...

One last look...

No comments:

Post a Comment