Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, April 2, 2012

3-31 Family Fest!

Thank you for sharing your balloon, Gabby.I'm not sure I like hot dogs, Bop.

The newest police rider...


I'm a little concerned.



You'll protect me, right, Mommy?



I'm ready.






Hello, Mr. Police Doggie.



I LIKE being a firefighter!



The hat fits just right.



See?



Yep. I could do this.



On second thought...



This hat is VERY important. It IS mine, right?



What's that hose thing?



On the lookout...



Let's race, Daddy!



Here we go!



All by myself!



Mommy and Daddy spent some time in a hammock at Ted's birthday party this evening.



This was their view above.




No comments:

Post a Comment