Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4-17 Reunion Day! :) Yay!

There's the beach, Mommy. When are my friends coming?
This sand won't come off!

Whoa! The wave almost took me out!

My mission prior to my friends' arrival was to return all of the sand to the water.

They're here! They're here! Ani, Natalie, and Rafaelito came to play!

Hmmm....Which toy should I choose?

I very much enjoyed filling up Rafaelito's dump truck.

Two girls playing...

Busy at work...

Thank you for sharing your sprinkling can, Ani.

Watering the beach, watering the beach...

Firefighter Ani

What are those two Rafaels up to?

Yuck! I didn't mean to do that. :(

Hmmm...Where shall I put this fistful?

Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment