Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

4-12

After waking up sick for the third day in a row, Mommy said I could wear my "dih-dess" nightgown/dress all day. Giddy up, horsey!
I must find just the right pair of socks.

Yes, these match perfectly.

Mommy cut my head off in this shot, but my smile was just too precious not to be included...See my sock puppets?

"Dih-dess!" (princess/fairy)

A very COOL princess...

Being sick hasn't slowed me down at all, as you can see.

I had to give my favorite character, Pookie, kisses.

Wow! Check me out! I'm a Santa tiger fairy princess. (Notice how Tinkerbell is wearing the tiger bow? I insisted that she wear it.)

Doubles!

No comments:

Post a Comment