Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6-8 Baby Pool

Here we go, Grandpa!
What's that thing?

I'll get it!

Uh-oh!

Oh, my! Who's over there?

Fine...I'll splash.

Now, please leave me in peace as I taste test this watering can.

Who you lookin' at?

I like funnels.

I'm allowed to choose green iffin I want to. Becca shower...


Oops! Just a wee bit overboard, Grandpa.

Has Marmie been playing with my hair again?

Tasty

Now, you stay right there.

Hello...My bathing suit matches the Princess Pool.

Marmieeeeeee...I promise you...If you touch my hair one more time...

Haaaaaaaaa...I guess it's kinda cute.

Water Girl





No comments:

Post a Comment