Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

6-11 Ani's 2nd Birthday Party

Happy Birthday, Ani!
Daddy, what did you do to my boom-boom?

Ani asked me to help her blow out her candles.

Heeeeeeeeeeeee...I LIKE birthday parties!

Okay, Ashley, it's your turn.

A VERY happy girl...Ani let her wear her birthday crown! So sweet!

Happy Birthday, dear Ani...

BLOW!

A cupcake muy delicioso!

Zoe, could you please help me get that one?

Ooooooooo...magnetic blocks!

Well, they taste good anyway. I'm getting a little sleepy.

Katherine and Rafael came, too! I think we were both a little sleepy.

Exhausted on the ride home...


No comments:

Post a Comment