Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6-24 GA Trip: Day 3...A Visit with the Lovells

Good morning! Thank you, Katelyn, for so many pre-loved clothes! I sure needed the warmer outfits during the last couple days of the trip!
Maestro! Uncle Ken says my stage name is "Becky D".

I LOVE Uncle Ken and Tiffany's keyboard!

...AND THEM, of course!

There!

A flower for me? Thank you, Unlce Ken.

Doggie!

The lilies were SO beautiful!

Now this is paradise!



Awe




What's that one?







Ken and Tiffany's elderly neighbor planted each flower and laid each stone by hand.




Rest time under a gazebo

STAIRS!

I can do it! Watch! (She stood up for her first time unassisted...via the stairs...She also CLIMBED her first stair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment