Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6-7 A Little Sailor

First time REALLY doing it all by myself...Yay!
I'm such a little tester...I won't get any closer than this, though.

Back in my favorite spot...

Mommy's APRONS!

This one's colorful...

Mommy, when can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Dress up is so much fun!

Peek-a-boo! I'm awake!

Here's my binky, Daddy. (It's their new routine...such a smart baby.)

Marmie dressed me up like a little sailor girl...Pants, too?

Cheese!

I'm ready to join! (Not really, Mama...Don't worry.)

Where's that boat book?

Oh...fuzzy...

Is this it?

Yep! This hanger tastes just like chicken.






No comments:

Post a Comment