Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6-22 GA Trip: The First Day

Good mornin', Georgia!
Three girls

We're ready to start our adventure, Daddy.

What's over there, Auntie?

Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh...

Double oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh....

Speaking of doubles...I'm just a little confused. Last night, I actually almost cried when I saw Grandpa standing next to Grandpa Don.

Grandpa Don and Aunt Lori love me.

Aunt Susie, too...

And Aunt Judy....BUT, I did NOT love the fresh Georgia peaches!

Corn hole...Grandpa had to give me playing instructions.

Let's get the beanbag, Grandpa.

Go, Auntie!

The crowd watches in anticipation...

The Grandpas cheer everyone on.

Look, Mommy! Aunt Judy has a horsey, too!

A mom and her girl

Aunt Susie let me where her magnetic necklace A LOT during the trip.

My first hike in the mountains...Thank you Ani for letting us borrow your carrier.

Soooooooooooooooo beautiful!

What's over there, Daddy?

A family shot under th waterfall...

I'm not so sure about this, Mom.

So many trees...

3 Great-Aunties: Aunt Susie, Aunt Lori, and Aunt Evie

Brothers

I was worried about Uncle Don's boo-boo.


I'm getting wet!!!

So high!

Lookin' for arrow heads...

I think he found one.

Auntie and Grandpa were looking for treasure.

The water was sooooo pretty.

Here we areHi.


Look out, Daddy-O!

Gorgeous!

Can you please help me get down, Aunt Lori?

Then, I'd like to go over there.

Aunt Lori and Uncle (Grandpa) Don


No comments:

Post a Comment