Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6-23 GA Trip: Day 2...A Vist with the Harkness Family

Off to Norcross, GA to see Mommy's friends Jessica and David and her goddaughter, Katelyn...
Thank you, Katelyn, for sharing your toys with me. This is the very first Barbie doll I've ever seen!

SOOOOOOOO much fun!

Mommy, I like Katelyn.

...Scarlett, too.

...AND Jada...

Mama and Kate

Pretty girl

Let me just kiss the baby doll...another first...

...and yet ANOTHER...going forward on a scooter.

Gettin' sleepy

Silly girls...Katelyn was trying to hold, Becca; but they're the same size, so they just toppled over.

Let's try this again.

Did you call me?

Cheese!

The view from Aunt Judy's back porch

Here's one from the other direction.

Down we go!

Whew! That playdate made me soooooo sleepy.

Daddy enjoyed a rest, too.

Peek-a-boo, Daddy and Uncle Larry!You!


Mommy's over there, Aunt Judy.

Chillin'

Hot tub! Oh, yeah!

Grandpa Don, please let me go in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment