Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, March 9, 2012

3-7 Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Minnie and I are ready to party, Mommy!
Let's start the day with lunch with Nan-Nom. Happy Birthday to her, too!

Back home...Let's get a little rest before dinner at Mahmo's.

Okay...You're all set. We can go now.

Love Bugs

Why aren't you guys up here with ME?

I love my Ahna and Eedick.

Sisters, sisters...

Ahhhh...So relaxing, Bop.

Birthday kisses for Mama...

...Hugs, too.

I'm GOING to find out what's in this bag.

Just open, please.

"Cheese!"

Mommy's two best birthday presents in the whole world!

SMILE!

What happened to MY flower?

THERE it is! It matches your shirt, Mommy.

See?

THERE'S Daddy!

Loving parents...

...and Nanny.

I'll show you how to wrap up a baby, Ahna.

Just like this...

See my baby, Eedick?

I'll help you fold, Ahna.

Ahna is turning me into Super Baby!

See? Then, I put them away so nicely.

This one, too.

These fit better before.

"Ho, ho, ho!"

The wheels of mischief are turning...

Walkin' in Mommy's shoes...





No comments:

Post a Comment