Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

3-10 A Toney/Wentz Gathering...

First, I helped Mommy bake some white chocolate, cherry, almond chunk cookies.
My profile shows what a precious angel I was. :)

But THEN, I got into the flour...I ate an entire fistfull (or two)! I agreed that it was yucky, but I just couldn't stop eating it.


Uh-oh! It's on me just a little bit.


...Even on my toes.


Hmmm...I guess I made a bigger mess than I originally thought.


Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake...


After the morning of baking, I relaxed in Nan-Nom and Ghee-Dad's pool.


Please don't hold me back, Nan-Nom!


I love you, Ghee-Dad!




Floaty, floaty...


Mommy knows it's a little blurry, but everyone had to see just how active I really was.


Why can't I swim alone like Alyssa?


Thank you.


Catch, Alyssa!


I went "under the sea"!


You show me how to do it, Ah-Dee-Dah.


Yes, I like the steps.


Cousins...We were waiting for cousins Tammy, Dan, Wyatt, and Gabe, and Mommy's camera went kerplooey. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment