Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

3-29 Livin' It Up at Lakes Park...

A Burger King kids' meal to start the playdate off right...
I actually preferred Micah's Lunchable.

I'm not sure I'm ready for this surrey ride thing. Micah tried to assure me, but I'm still not convinced.


Hmmmm...


I guess we're ready.


Aren't the backs of our heads so cute? :)


The ride IS nice, but I'm sooooo sleepy.


Could you please stop dinging the bell?


Thank you for the hug, Buddy.


How precious are we?!


After an interview with ABC News and playing on the playground (train), we HAD to play at the water park.


The water feels so nice and cool.


It's perfect for washing my hands.


Oh, my goodness!


Please move closer to the water, Ah-Nah-Nah.


Splashing is such fun!


Here it comes!


Mommy looks a little surprised.


I just can't take my eyes off the water.


Do you see it, Micah?


What's next?


Hello, Mr. Froggie Sprayer!


So many choices...


That didn't taste too good.


What is that Micah doing NOW?


Ah-Nah-Nah loves me.


Free and clear...


Priceless...


Catching water takes lots of concentration.


Is the water going to fall yet?


Come on...Come on...


I'm gonna getchoo, Micah!


It's a lot less scary if we check it out together.


I think Mommy and Ah-Nah-Nah had fun, too.


Mama loves me, too.


Break time...


I see the water...It's hiding up there.


Let's rest.


Nice, Mr. Alligator.


Enjoying my snack of "boppies" (strawberries) and pineapple...


Please...


That looks yummy, Buddy.


I was a silly munchkin on the way home.


You can't see me!


HERE I am!


Squinchy, squinchy...



No comments:

Post a Comment