Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

3-24 Happy Birthday, Nanny!

Mama, may I wear my new hat to the party?
I guess I'll just have to check it out.

I'm so very gentle when playing with dollies.

I love this Mommy and Little Girl.

Dancing...

After months of asking, Mommy finally allowed me to hold her! Yay!

Look at what Great Great Aunt Mary Ellen brought for me! The bench belonged to HER children! So special!

BUT, it's Nanny's birthday, not mine!

Thank you, Great Great Auntie!

Uncle George and Aunt Francoise (great friends of Nanny's...and everyone else) came over from Boca Raton as a surprise. I had to show the my train and baby doll.

How did George get the bunny to sit on here?

Thank you for my "mammy," George and Francoise.

Let me show you Peter Rabbit, too.

I'll show you how to work your phone properly, Brookie.

Mommy's lifelong friend, Megan, and her mother came as a surprise as well. Woo hoo!

Opening cards and presents is very serious work.

Thank you for lending a hand with the bow, Nanny.

STICKER!


Here's how you do it.

Happy Birthday, Nanny! I hope you like the photo book I made for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment