Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12-26 To the Beach...The Day After Christmas...Who Knew?!

Auntie at the beach...
Mahmo, too! Mommy has spent lots of time at the Lighthouse Beach.

Big girl!

Let's dig!

Hi, Miss Amanda.

Neat shot

Smile...

What's a sandcastle?

Oops! The wave took me out.

I LOVE the beach!

I can help, too, Amelia. Show me what to do.

A Dad and his girl...

Life at the Lighthouse...

WAVES!!!

Two guiding hands...

I'm high-steppin' in the waves...

Hmmm...How do I get over those?

Footprints in the sand...

Walking in Daddy's shadow...

On my own...

Do you see any shells, Mama?

What did you find?

A starfish?

Ohhhhhh.....

It's wiggling, Mama.

It's crawling!

Precious

New friends...Becca and Amelia...

Let's go over there!

Just follow me.

I like you.

Let's spy on Erik. Do you think he sees us?



I'm burying myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment