Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12-25 Merry Christmas!

Daddy! Santa ate the cookies!!
It was a nice attempt.

Look who's here! Grand Mom and Granddad, Mahmo, Bahbo, Nanny, and Ahna!

See what they brought me? Grand Mom wore that little dress as a baby!

Surprise! The presents have been unveiled.

Let me just empty this grocery cart.

My very own vaccuum!

AND a scooting horsey!

Oh, my goodness! Look at all of my pretty bracelets!

Hi, Daddy. Do I look pretty?

Drums!!!!

How does this harmonica thing work?

Quack, quack, quack!

Look at all the presents! I must have been a VERY good girl this year.

A new book to read together...

Daddy snuggles...

We made a tower!

What happened?

I've got the hang of this now!

Corners first...

Look! I'm an airplane!

Wow! This stocking is HEAVY!

I love piggies and cows.

What's that, Mama?

Look at all of my Christmas stuffed animals (plus 2 extra)!

My dress from last night makes a nice decoration.

The aftermath of the morning...

Dinner at Mahmo and Bahbo's house...Ooooooooooooooooo....What's that?

Another wagon! AND, Raggedy Andy is sitting on top with a tea set!

Tea anyone?

Little cakes, too?

I just loved the puppet that Mahmo made for me.

So pretty...

Looking at Andy's heart...

Aren't they cute?

I HAD to go for a ride on the wrapping paper...It was pretty strong stuff.

See Ahna's slippers, Teddy?

They're soooooo soft!

Look at what Ahna got for me! I can draw like a big girl!SEE?


Show me, Ahna.

The FIRST bite of Dobos Torte! It has begun!

Like my boots? Ahna let me borrow them.






No comments:

Post a Comment