Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, December 19, 2011

12-19 The Holiday House...A Little Out of Order

Nice deer...
The family venture...

Group shot

The Burroughs Home...

Attacked by a shark at Joe's Crab Shack...

Getting a little braver...

Pretty wings...



A photo moment at Joe's Crab Shack...
Look! The waitress gave me a shark! Chomp, chomp!

Cheese!

Let's tour the Holiday House...Langford-Kingston Home...

I like it when Grandmom and Granddad hold me...They let me get down and walk. (Oh, boy!)

Bumpity, bump, bump down the stairs with Daddy....

So tired and silly...Little Wiggles...

At the Burroughs Home...Is Santa really here, too?

Hmmmm....I don't know, Mama. I'm doing much better than last week, though.

They're everywhere!

Tall tree...

Wheels!

How does it roll when it's tied down, Dad?


No comments:

Post a Comment