Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12-24 Christmas Eve

While Mommy was fixing breakfast, Daddy helped me play dress-up.
Roar!

Then, Bahbo gave me a nice wagon ride.

Snacks, church, and dinner at Grand Mom and Granddad's...I love Joeleen. Don't we look like angels?

Yep! Look's like they've got it. I'm a pretty good cornhole coach. :)

Squinchy squeezies!

Cousin love...

Auntie Wanda gave me snowman...and kissies...

Anna and Mama

How do I look?

You're so handsome, Daddy.

More pictures...

Those snacks look really yummy, Mahmo.

4 generations...

Let me just blow you a kiss!

Family shot...

Like this, Alyssa...Spin, spin, spin...

A truly lovely evening, Grandmom and Granddad...

You have a pretty bow, Alyssa.

Let's walk to the front, Mama and Nanny.

I'm such a big girl.

Say, "Cheese!" Mahmo.

I tried very hard to patiently listen to the children's story. I was pretty good...'til the very end.

Hi, Great Auntie.

We HAD to leave cookies out for Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment