Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12-23 Getting Ready for Christmas...

Mahmo came over to help decorate cookies for Santa. She taught me how to mix the frosting.
AND, of course...She taught me how to taste it, too.

Yummy!

Colored sprinkles? Check!

Green...CHECK! Red...CHECK!

Spreading the yellow frosting...

Ooooohhh! It's sticky.

Right THERE...

I'll take care of the ornaments...

One, two, three...

Mmmm...Green frosting is tasty, too.

My first cookie! Yay!

Let me just make sure it's okay for you two to eat.

Okay! It passes.

Around lunchtime, we went to the Hallatt Christmas party...What fun! Mr. Hallatt gave me a Teddy bear!

I even got to have my very first ice cream cone!

I don't know...It's pretty cold!

On second thought...

Here, Charlie. You try some.

I'll help stock the shelves, Mr. Hallatt.

Hi, Charlie and Nicholas!

You make me giggle.

I see you, Nicholas.

I had one of those....Yummy, huh?

I've missed you guys.

Back at home, Daddy read a book to me: The Night Before Christmas.

To end the day, we decided to go caroling around the neighborhood...warm, muggy, buggy weather and all! Ho, ho, ho!

The Toney Santas

Ready to go!

What's an elf?

Waiting for our fellow carolers...

Does my hat look okay, Mama?

We had a small group, but it sure was fun!

I'm tired...Thank you for the Rudolph pillow, Ken and Maion.

Peek-a-boo in my new Snow White nightgown...


No comments:

Post a Comment