Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, December 2, 2011

12-2 Fun with Auntie Cheryl and Nanny

So...This is a fence.
Does it move?

Come and get me, Auntie!

Where are we going?

I was going to the flowers. Why did you have to pick me up?

Okay...This is nice. Thank you for picking it for me.

Where are Becca and Cheryl?

Ooooo...pretty flower...and pretty girls...

Let me just put this on you, Auntie.

Auntie lovies...

Wheee!! I'm flying!

Ahh! She got me!

Must escape! Must escape!

Angel beauty...

Stones!

Now, Mama's got me.

No use fighting it...

My Mama is so nice...See her?

Fusbol! Daddy's so proud!

And ready to go on the skim board! What are we in for?

Nanny's teaching me how to roll out dough for cookies.

Like this?

Ohhhh! Look at that!

Time to relax and read after a fun-filled day...

No comments:

Post a Comment