Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, August 26, 2011

8-25 Orlando Trip Day 1

As you will see by the videos on this post, Rebecca had a very tiring yet fun road trip. We stopped in Wauchula for lunch at the Main Street Grille...YUM! Rebecca was just a little sleepy, even chewing Daddy's glasses.
What's under there?

I will eat it! I will prevail, Daddy!

What's happening outside?

Let me just help them throw this tablecloth in the trash. They have a pretty cloth underneath...Who needs this paper thing?

Oooooooohhhh, okay. I'll help you guys find the way.

Make the next left.

See our pretty room? Can you find me?

Fancy, fancy...Mommy and I can't wait to try that jacuzzi tub!

Nice shower for Daddy...

So lovely

One more room shot...

Ahhhh...like I never left home...

Mischief? What mischief?

Daddy, please let me in. I need to get ready, too! Ducky needs to go in the tub.

Is that him? Is that my Daddy returning?

Scoping out the courtyards...pretty fountains...

...and golf course...

HUGE place...one of 4 buildings!

One of 4 pools...They even have a BABY pool!

Nice! It's calling our name, Mommy!

Who says you have to go to Disney World to see all of your favorite Disney characters? Hello, Orlando!


My friends! I love you all SO much!







No comments:

Post a Comment