Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, August 15, 2011

8-14 Happy Birthday, Granddad!

Let's go swimming, Granddad!
So nice...

Cheese!

I love jumping, Mommy!

Ha, ha...do it again!

Wheeeeeeeeee!

Pass off to Grand Mom...

Let's go!

Oooooooo...I'll get you, Daddy!

Who's over there?

I love you.

Say "Cheese," Alyssa.

Another ball...

Dazed...

I'm gonna get the birdie, Daddy.

There he is...with all his friends by the big machines.

What's a sifter?

Rake?

Look at what I found!

See it, Mommy?

Where's Becca's foot?

Grand Mom fed the birdies so they'd fly up above.

Hi, Auntie Wanda! So precious!

What a nice sand castle, Andrew!


These two are out of order, because Blogger's being not so nice...



Let's get rinsed off...

Time to get bundled up for the air conditioning.

Florida postcard shot...

How do I get the sand out of the shovel?

"Ooooooooooohhhhh!"

Whatcha doin?

I'm starting to realize that I'm messy now.

Cousins

See my octopus, Auntie Cheryl?


No comments:

Post a Comment