Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

7-30 Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Rebecca!

An early morning surprise from Marmie and Grandpa...Hmmmmm....
Does this mean I don't need to ride in the basket anymore?

But I like my basket rides...

Are we REALLY going outside?


Oohhh! Go that way, Grandpa!

Now, over there.

What a relaxing ride...

Onward!

Don't forget this way...

I hereby declare every morning shall be a wagon morning!

Such a sweet sharing birthday girl...

Oooooo...balloon!Angel princess



What a little beauty!

:) precious

Flowers...lace...

She felt like a little princess.

Ooooooooooo...

Charlie, Uncle Rob, and David...

Jason, please take me OOOOOOver there.

Hello, Grand Mom.

Who's over there?

Hi, Granddad.

Auntie Wanda!

Gabby's being pouty. Let's go see Nicholas.

My smash cake!

Why are people singing to me, Mommy?

I'll conduct the music.

This is fun, Daddy.

Hmmmm...sprinkles...

Mmmmmmm....


Have a taste, Grandpa.

Here's some for you, Mommy.


I think I like cake.

I didn't get too messy.

Here's some for you, Daddy.

Rie, Rie, too...

Yummy! Chocolate!

Fun family picture

Nom, nom, nom!

I think I'd like a meatball instead.

You're so silly, Alyssa!

Did you like my cake?

SO big!

Men chillin'

Cousins


Mark and Grandpa

You're "Sh" (Shayne).

Hi, Naz.

Hello, Kelsey.

Yay! It fits! I'm Cinderella!

One shoe on and one shoe off...

Wearin' Eli's shoes...

Airplane!

Eli and Nanny

My grillin' Daddy...

Marmie and Nanny

Hmmm...My second present of the day...

This one's from...

My first blocks!

How does it work?

Turtle...

I love books!

A puppy dog!

A DOGGIE card!

I've got this one, Mom.

That one!

Ooooohhhhhh!

He, he, he!

Yay! I like those.

Let me try.

Do it again!

You're so funny, Mama!

Cute outfits

An ocean of gifts

Book!

My first rocking chair!

I love Marta.

Angel hands...

Such a sweetHEART

So nice, Doggie...

See it, Harley?

Butterfly!

So cute

Good morning, Harley!

Princess Chair

The next morning...
They're SO much fun!

Balloon!



I love you, Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment