Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

8-20 My First Swimming Lesson

Getting instructions...
Hmmm....

I know it's a little fuzzy, but it was just too adorable to not be included.

Everybody follow me.

Kicky, kicky, kicky...

A huddle discussion...

Learning how to hold onto the edge...

THE moment...She had been happy as a clam until this point. Here she is looking over at a screaming child...Then, she thought she needed to be worried, too.

I got to show the class how to hold on!

...And come back off!

I'm gonna get you, Ducky!

Come here!

Such a happy swimmer!

I'm coming, Daddy!

Everybody smile!

Ducky, ducky, kicky, kicky...Gonna getchoo!

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh! You're mine!"

A snuggle moment...

Look at those leggies go!

Back again!

Yay! Clap, clap, clap!

She was getting SO sleepy at the end.

I would REALLY like that bucket of toys, please, Marmie.

Back float...

Let's crawl up the ramp...time to get out...

Oooooooover there!

Such a sweet shot...

Gettin' a little rough...

A tired little ducky...

...But not TOO tired to be a cool chic with Marmie's shades.

Oops! They fell down.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment