Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, August 19, 2011

8-18 My First Dolly AND a New Room Arrangment!

I love my new storage cubes...Thank you, Miss Kristen.
I know just how to get my toys out.

Here I go!

Ohhhhhhhhh! There it is!

Rebecca got her first dolly today and was showing her how to spell her name.

She also had to take her for a ride on her horsey.

See my new setup? It's much easier for me.

Mommy, I don't like this here.

Rock-a-bye-Baby...

Mommy: "Where's the baby doll?"

Becca: "Dare."

See, Daddy? This one's my favorite story.

Thank you for fixing it for me.

Where's the baby Jesus story?

He's on the back!

I'll teach people about you, Jesus.

The End.

Daddy, I'll read it to you...from the beginning.



No comments:

Post a Comment