Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, February 7, 2011

2-6 What Fun!

See my pretty dress?
Hello, hello.
I see you Mommy.
See my ruffle socks?
Time to pray as we head to church...
I love you.
A Sunday with Grandpa and Marmie...
What an angel.
So precious...Mommy says I have a little "Gone With the Wind" dress.
My first prunes...yummy (Yes, I needed them.)!
And...my first haircut (kind of). This was the last of the hair I had when I was born. Marmie convinced Mommy that it was going to fall out, so she should snip it to keep in my baby book.

Do you like my bow?
Mommy didn't think she'd be able to do it, so she asked Marmie to.
All done.
Play time! I love my Curious George counting book.
One, two, three...
What happens next, Marmie?
Four, five, six...
I'm doing it all by myself!
My first measuring cups! Yay!
Yum, yum!
Hard...white...plastic...curved...
I'm getting a little tired.
Marmie and her girl

No comments:

Post a Comment