Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2-21 A Tea Party with My BFF, Alli!

Thank you for inviting me to tea, Alli; but, ummmm...what do we do?
OH...Okay...You have that cup, and I'll take this one.
How did you get two? Wait a minute...where's mine?
I'll pour.
Ooooooooo...SHAPES! It's kinda like mine.
Is that tea tasty, Alli?
Nom, nom, nom! Maybe if I eat it, she won't be able to get it.
Whew! She has her own.
But, I want the purple one.
Alli, pleeeease. It's Mommy's favorite color!
He, he, he! Miss Nicole you're tickling my toes!
Miss Ashley, would you like to share some of my chocolate?
I promise...I'm almost done with it.
Mr. Glenn, you're funny.
Alli, am I doing it right?
Buddies
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Alli!
I'll roll over like you. I will! Just you wait and see!
Nnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmm!
Where are you going? Don't roll away!
HIIIIII!
The girls had a lovely time together and ended the play date with ba-ba's. They sure were tuckered out!

No comments:

Post a Comment