Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, February 11, 2011

2-11 Playtime

Oooooooooooooo, Daddy. What's this new toy?
How does this thing go?
Oh....like that....
Where did you put the blue one, Daddy?
Pretty picture
One, two...
Which one do you like, Mommy?
Good choice. I like the blue one best, too. I'll call him "Mr. Blue"!
Hmmm...on the other hand, I do like the green.
Oh, surprise, surprise! Lots of shapes!
Uh-oh!
How do I use this handle thing?
I've been playing with these for hours.
So many choices...
Where did Daddy go?
It can't be clean-up time yet...
I know purple's your favorite, Mommy. You have it.
I'm glad you like it.
See my hat?
Which hat do you prefer?
My first sippy cup...
I don't know...
Aahhhhhhhhh!
I think I might like this, Daddy.
Could I please have just a little bit more?
What's in your hair, Daddy?
I'll fix it for you.
Peek-a-boo, Stevie!
I see you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment