Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, June 18, 2012

6-13 Sanibel Vacation Day 3

 Another lovely low tide...
 Welcome to Sanibel, Daddy!  Here's our first shell of the day.
 We're finally all together.
 Follow me!
 I'll show you how it's done.
 Let's see how dirty I can get today.
 Time to teach Daddy about sand castles.
 Mommy absolutely loves this picture.
 One-on-one time...
 Feeling the waves...
 Yep ~ I like this relaxing vacation thing.
 Daddy's lap is one of my favorite places, but I'm so ready to do more shell hunting.
 Hmmmmm...
 AND, here's the pool...
 I can hold on like a little monkey.
 I know that my Daddy won't let anything happen to me.
 Hi, Mom.
 Ahna and Eedick made a real fort (my very first) for me...Whose legs are those?
Mommy snuck a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment