Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, June 18, 2012

6-10 Welcome Home, Nan-Nom and Dad-Dad!

 I love my beads from New Orleans, Nan-Nom and Dad-Dad!
 Are they pretty?
 Oh, boy!  Oh, boy!  They brought me a mask, too!
 I missed my "Jee-Jen," too!
 ...and my "Ah-Nah-Nah."
 I think they must love me.
 I missed you, Dad-Dad!
 THESE are the toys I prefer.
 Look!  A very different type of mask!
 I spy you.
 Loves and snuggles...
 I'm not so sure...The steps are way over there.
 Now, they're over there.
 Do you see my face?  This is me telling Mommy that I'll go "swimming" off the steps as long as she's ready to take me out of the pool.  :)
 See?  Kick, kick, kick...
 Kick, kick, kick...
 I'm a fishy!
Back safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment